Garage Door Off Track
Customer Issue: Ms. Ingram had been on her way out to go to work when she found her garage door would only partially open.
Our Solution: Our team looked over Ms. Ingram’s garage door, and found that a few of the rollers had come off of the track and caused it to get stuck. We clamped the door to keep it secure, before prying the tracks open. Once our experts had popped the rollers back into place and closed the track, we checked that the door slid easily again.
Customer Issue: Mr. Schmidt was looking for help both with picking out a new opener, as well as getting it installed, so he came to us.
Our Solution: Our expert walked the customer through various garage door opener options to find the perfect match for his needs and budget. Once he selected a Chamberlain B970 model, it was brought in and assembled for him. After installation, testing was also completed to confirm it was working as it should.
New Garage Door Installation
Customer Issue: The O’Tarre’s moved into a new house, and wanted an automatic overhead door installed for its garage.
Our Solution: A Raynor Aspen AP200 steel plated and internally insulated garage door with matching track and spring systems, a Genie 4064 screwdrive opener with a model G3T-BX remote and a GBWCSL2-BX wall console, and a pair of Safe-T-Beam photo eyes from the same company made the perfect combination.
Customer Issue: The door would reverse every time he tried to close it.
Our Solution: The problem occurred because the opener's photo eye sensors were somehow knocked out of their proper alignment. We returned them to their correct position and then checked their lenses to make sure those hadn't been damaged in the process. When we finished, the door could once again close all the way with no issues.
Customer Issue: Opener would not start.
Our Solution: After checking the main power cord and the remote and wall switch, we opened the main casing of the opener and began checking its internal components. It quickly turned out that the circuit board had to be replaced for the unit to be able to work again. After installing the new board, and making sure the problem had been solved, we reprogrammed the remote control to allow the customer to continue using it.
Customer Issue: The door's main spring had broken.
Our Solution: Not only were the spring's coils in bad shape, it was also speckled with rust, so it was no wonder its structural integrity finally failed. We removed the remains of the old unit and installed a new spring across the shaft. We then wound it with tension and made sure the lift cables hadn't sustained any damage and were completely functional.